- Collection and Use of Data: BillMade Marketplace may collect personal data from users of the website, such as names, addresses, email addresses, and payment information, as well as non-personal data, such as browsing history, preferences, and IP addresses. This data may be used to provide users with a personalized experience on the website, to process orders and payments, to improve the website and services offered, and for other purposes as described in the policy.
- Sharing of Data: BillMade Marketplace will not share personal data with third parties without the user’s consent, except as necessary to provide the services offered by the website, or as required by law.
- Data Security: BillMade Marketplace shall take reasonable measures to protect the security of user data, including using encryption technologies and secure servers. However, no website can guarantee complete security, and users are advised to protect their personal data by using strong passwords and taking other security precautions.
- Data Retention: BillMade Marketplace will retain user data for as long as necessary to provide the services offered by the website, or as required by law. After that time, personal data will be deleted or anonymized.
- User Rights: Users have the right to request access to their personal data, to request that it be corrected or deleted, and to opt-out of certain uses of their data.
- Changes to the Policy: BillMade Marketplace reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, and will post the revised policy on the website.